Friday, April 14, 2006

The Lost Blogs - Day 5

Note: The following is part of a Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign, or GBBMC for short. In an ingenious stint to promote Paul Davidson's book, "The Lost Blogs", over 40 bloggers will each be blogging as their preferred historical figure for a entire week and at the same time, take a shot at guessing who each of the other writers are blogging as. Do check out the other Lost Bloggers on my Blogroll and get a kick out of these fictitious blogs.

Do you know who I really am yet?

"
The Lost Blogs" will be out next month and contains artifacts written by history's most infamous personalities.

==========================================

Sometimes how a person turns out in the end has a whole lot to do with his family. Fathers and mothers simply have no idea how their words and actions could impact a kid's future, sometimes for life.

I couldn't help but wonder if my parents have any influence in the kind of movies I make. The tense relationship Norman shared with his mom - well, Alma told me it sort of reminded her of me and MY mom. I used to stand at the foot of my mom's bed every day and tell her about my day.

I love Alma, but I've got this problem. I could not stomach the sight of a pregnant woman. I know she needs me, but her bloated stomach simply looked too gruesome for my taste. Hate me, but I still feel that's the most hideous state a woman can ever be in.

I ought to be shot all right. One day my tombstone inscription will say, "This is what we do to bad little boys."

3 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

Sheesh, I still haven't the slightest idea.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

HHaaaa.. very funny Karl.... :P

11:49 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Hey, you there ... stop impersonating me!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home