Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Lost Blogs - Day 3

Note: The following is part of a Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign, or GBBMC for short. In an ingenious stint to promote Paul Davidson's book, "The Lost Blogs", over 40 bloggers will each be blogging as their preferred historical figure for a entire week and at the same time, take a shot at guessing who each of the other writers are blogging as. Do check out the other Lost Bloggers on my Blogroll and get a kick out of these fictitious blogs.

Do you know who I really am yet?

"
The Lost Blogs" will be out next month and contains artifacts written by history's most infamous personalities.

==========================================

I like the Number 13. In fact, just to let you in on a little secret, I often placed numbers that add up to thirteen in my movies. Ingenious eh? Take a closer look next time and you will see that magic figure.

Yes, I do have the tendency to lean towards the dark side, don't I? I like to explore topics which I think are sexually perverse or even kinky. Taboo subjects make good fodder for movies, no? Homosexuality, lesbanism, obssessions - they are all too familiar issues and not highlighting them does not mean they don't exist. Delusional fools are what strangle creativity and stifle freedom of expression. Such vermins should be banished to oblivion and buried alive.

My name has somehow become synoymous with suspense. Not surprising, considering most of my masterpieces revolve around murder, hauntings, death and torturous relationships which ultimately lead to psychopathic behaviours.

Do you know staircases have a certain freaky and eerie sense of aura around them? Somehow the anticipation of something or someone coming down/up the staircases could fuel significant suspenseful moments. I like the unknown fear they instill in people - just like curtains, doors and possibly wardrobes.

I made a 1" cameo appearance that day on the set crossing the top of a staircase. I wonder if Alma would be able to spot that.

Carole brought some cows to the set today. It's bloody funny actually. I have a strong suspicion it might have something to do with my comment on "actors" and "cattle". Strange publicity is better than no publicity at all - even if it may have been done out of spite.

Ultimately, I just want to make a great movie. And a good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzi said...

"Good evening ..."

I just got around to reading your entries today -- great job! I can almost hear him saying these things.

If I hadn't already guessed him, the 13 thing would have nailed it. A trademark of his!

10:31 PM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

The first entry and this one were most revealing. I love it. Especially since this is one of only about 3 or 4 that I might actually KNOW.

11:00 PM  
Blogger *lynne* said...

A name (A.H.) comes to mind... but I'm not hung up about guessing right, I'm just totally enjoying the different angles we are all taking.. glad to see your take on this "assignment" :-)

2:08 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

OK, I think I've got it...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GOt it. Al H?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home