Monday, April 10, 2006

The Lost Blogs - Day 1

Note: The following is part of a Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign, or GBBMC for short. In an ingenious stint to promote Paul Davidson's book, "The Lost Blogs", over 40 bloggers will each be blogging as their preferred historical figure for a entire week and at the same time, take a shot at guessing who each of the other writers are blogging as. Do check out the other Lost Bloggers on my Blogroll and get a kick out of these fictitious blogs.

Do you know who I really am yet?

"
The Lost Blogs" will be out next month and contains artifacts written by history's most infamous personalities.

==========================================

It's awfully tiresome to work and live in two countries, but I do love the fact that I am both a UK and US citizen. Although the American women do seem to be a tad more sensual and seductive. I simply love to hear them scream, especially the blonde ones. Figuratively, if I may add.

Sometimes I just wished Dad hadn't done what he did. How I hated him then. But then again, maybe his psychopathic joke made me what I am today. Not many people knew about it, but the past haunts me in my works still. Amazingly, it thrilled people and made me lots of money, so who's complaining? But no, NO amount of money will take away the disgust I have for those bloody law enforcers. I would probably shove my money up their arse if I ever had the chance, but nah, on second thought, they are not worth a single dime.

Talking about arse, mine hurts. Well, it figures since I am sitting down most of the time hollering at those pathetic losers who couldn't act, or writing my next novel. I should get some exercise. I am gathering a bit of a crowd around the waist, I see.

Ah.... it's time for brandy, and then on to the set. I wonder what role I should play today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

Hmmmm, interesting. Don't have any guesses yet, though.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home