Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Lost Blogs - Day 4

Note: The following is part of a Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign, or GBBMC for short. In an ingenious stint to promote Paul Davidson's book, "The Lost Blogs", over 40 bloggers will each be blogging as their preferred historical figure for a entire week and at the same time, take a shot at guessing who each of the other writers are blogging as. Do check out the other Lost Bloggers on my Blogroll and get a kick out of these fictitious blogs.

Do you know who I really am yet?

"
The Lost Blogs" will be out next month and contains artifacts written by history's most infamous personalities.

==========================================

People say I am a sexist bastard. The fact is I see absolutely nothing wrong in portraying sexy, attractive blondes in helpless, tortured situations, who are equally capable of highly criminalistic behaviours in the face of danger.

Somehow, blondes look more delicious when they turn on their animalistic wrath. They exude a kind of raw sensuality in a wild manner. Just like women with suicidal tendencies, or those consumed with extreme jealousy. Mentally unsound heroines are a blast. And being blonde just completes the picture much better. Blondes make the best victims. They're like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.

There's something I don't understand. One of my movies, considered by many as my best masterpiece - is actually a commercial failure. Am I missing out on something here? And of course who could forget the Academy, who obviously delighted in nominating me six times over for the Awards for my various movie projects, but callously dangled the Oscars beyond my reach each time I was nominated. Is this some bloody kind of sick joke?

Profanity and nudity - if it offends you, you should be watching Walt Disney. I push the boundaries. I made it happened. But that's what make movies worth watching. They shouldn't conceal the truth.

Distortion of the truth is acceptable though. We all need some form of escapism in our lives sometimes, don't we all?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

Right, I'm going with Sir Alfred. Extremely well written.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Shafa said...

Ditto that. Mr. Hitchcock it is.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yap. AH it is. ;)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home